Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010











We had a wonderful Thanksgiving (as usual!) this year! Chad and I ran the annual Run Thru the Woods on Thanksgiving morning so we burned off lots of calories before we enjoyed our feast! My younger brother, Brad, who lives in Ohio, graced us with his presence this year so that was a very nice treat. He was our professional photographer the entire week. Thanks Brad! My older brother, Matt, and his family drove in from Dallas as well. Annemarie and Zach had a lot of fun playing together and riding their bikes. Sue hosted a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner at her house and the Haley and Angelo families celebrated together. I am very greatful I have a great family. It was just awesome!

1 comment:

etphonehome21 said...

I was just about to email you telling you to update you blog - luckily I checked first. Great pics!!! I LOVE the family one. It should be framed or a Christmas card.