Thursday, December 9, 2010

Santa 2010






Well, it was time again to go visit Santa! This year we went with 2 of Annemarie's good friends so I thought for sure she would put on a GREAT smile and ham it up for the camera because her 2 friends did just that. I was sadly mistaken. She sure liked Santa from afar, but once she got on his lap, it was game over. As soon as she got off his lap, she was more than happy to tell him that she wanted "two puppies and a Dora doll". I wish I had a video camera to record her immediate change of heart once she was off his lap. I guess I forced in her mind "stranger danger" a little too much. Maybe next year I will get a classic Annemarie smile. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

that makes me laugh sooo hard! she is so cute! love the bow!

etphonehome21 said...

I love crying Santa pics!!!! Gracie just sits there and looks scared but this is just soooo much better! I hope she got a lollipop or something. :)

MyrtleHernandez said...

Very cute little girl with santa..but why is she crying?
Log Home Plans
Log Homes
Seattle Home
Alaska Salmon Fishing