Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween and My Trip to Austin






I know this is a little late for a Halloween post, but I guess better late than never. Annemarie had SO much fun this year trick or treating. She loved putting on that cheerleader costume b/c she knew that people would give her candy! I wish I would have gotten some "action" shots, but I forgot my camera. Arg.

I went to Austin last weekend to celebrate my friend, Steffani's, upcoming arrival of her 2nd baby. We had a wonderful lunch at Cheesecake Factory and then just shopped around for the rest of the afternoon. It was a great weekend!

3 comments:

The Armstrong's said...

Holy cow how tall is that kid now??? She looks like such a big girl! Hopefully we can see each other soon.

Marsha said...

She's soooo tall! Cute cheerleader!!!

etphonehome21 said...

Go America!!! I love her bows, so cute. It was great seeing you that weekend, just wish I could have hung out more.