Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weekend in Arlington






I went to Arlington this weekend to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Elizabeth's 2nd baby. She is due in a few weeks and wishes the baby was here now!!!! I also got to see my goddaughter, Grace. She is one of the sweetest and smartest little girls I have ever met! I got her an apron and hat since she likes to help Elizabeth cook in the kitchen. I think she liked it!!!! It was a wonderful trip and I was so glad to see some of my dearest friends. Thank you again Elizabeth and Lacy for being such gracious hostesses!!!!

2 comments:

etphonehome21 said...

I loved having you here and Gracie can't stop talking about you. She is so excited for Annemarie to come next time! Thank you for celebrating Baby P!!!

Anonymous said...

She needs her twatcicle ate and her anus fuckwd deep by my massive 9in 5in wide cock