Monday, July 19, 2010

Lakehouse Fun....Without Kids!









This past weekend Dan and Krista Burleson were nice enough to invite us up to their family lakehouse on Lake Livingston for a night. Man...was this ever a lakehouse!!!!! It was so awesome! My parents (THANK YOU AGAIN MOM and DAD!) took Annemarie all day on Saturday and had her spend the night at their house. My dad kept Annemarie VERY entertained with the Children's Museum, the mall, McDonalds and the park! There were like 7 other couples at the lakehouse with us and NONE of us had our kids! It was so fun to hang out and have fun and not have to worry about your kids for a night. I think the highlight of the trip was John Spychaj's EXTREMLY short and hot pink swim trunks he bought at Walmart. Oh...it was nice! Thanks John!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

FUN! If I didn't love ya so much I'd hate ya....your body is perfection. You will never....I repeat never see a picture of me in my bathing suit.