Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend






It was a great weekend! One of my best friends, Elizabeth, and her daughter, Grace, came to visit for the weekend. We had a lot of fun and Grace and Annemarie LOVE playing together. I was hoping that Annemarie would be a little more interested potty-training in seeing that Grace was potty-trained, but that was not the case. Thank you again for coming this weekend Elizabeth and Grace. We had so much fun with yall!
Sunday, Chad and I hosted a Mother's Day dinner at our house. The men ordered Macaroni Grill and my mom ordered a cake so NO ONE had to cook! The meal was great and all the cousins loved playing on the steps in our house. Go figure.

2 comments:

etphonehome21 said...

Buddy I had such a great time. It's been way too long and I won't let that happen again. Annemarie is awesome and Gracie absolutely loved playing with her. She loved hanging out with you and Chadie too!

Happy Mom's Day to an awesome Mom.

Marsha said...

cute cute pics! i can't believe how much you and your sweet mom look alike. i don't realize it until you guys are standing next to each other in a pic!