Thursday, April 22, 2010

Turning All Girly






Oh my, how the primping starts early! One of Annemarie's favorite things to do these days is put on my makeup. She has her own set of makeup brushes and she loves to "apply" eyeshadow all over her face. It is funny to me b/c I am lucky if I put makeup on once a week, so I don't know where the obsession comes from. Also, she is very into hair accessories now. As you can see, she is rockin' a orange headband with a large flower on it someone left at our crawfish boil. With that said, if this is your headband (anyone) you better claim it now!!

2 comments:

etphonehome21 said...

Dude - Gracie's into makeup too and I wear it less than you! But I know it's from the Grandma's, they both put it on her and even bought her stuff. Seriously she's going to have to be taught how to put it on by one of y'all!!!
And you need to buy her some headbands - that one is soooo cute!

Marsha said...

TOOO TOO cute. I love the one with her legs crossed like a little lady. :)