Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fun with Daddy






Here are some pictures of Chad and Annemarie doing..well, stuff. The first picture is of her in her train box. I am still amazed at the age of 2 (and some change) that kids still prefer to play in the "toy box" rather that play with the actual toy! I think I will open a store and call it "Kid Boxes...Because That is All They Want to Play With Anyway".
The next pictures are from tonight. I was inside cleaning up the kitchen after dinner and Chad and Annemarie had the grand idea to mash a rotten lime with a hammer. I guess Chad's nickname of Chad "The Hammer" Haley precedes him well! I know you probably can't see it, but Annemarie has on a soccer medal. She wears it all the time. It actually belongs to Kaylee Robinson...sorry Kaylee!
The last picture I just thought was adorable. They were coloring together on Sunday morning...still in their jammies, or as Annemarie calls them "jebbies".
On a side note we taught Annemarie her last name. This is what she calls herself "Emmy Ha-Ha". It is very cute when she says it!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I love Emmy ha ha! She's a cute one, for sure! (lime and hammer?!? Random but so fun!)