Sunday, June 20, 2010

Random Pictures






These are just a few pictures I have taken throughout the week.

Annemarie LOVES to play with her building blocks and she is very good at it. She does not want anyone to help her, but we do have to sit by her to "hold" the structure so it does not fall over. She is very particular about where each piece goes. Maybe she will be an architect (Art Vandalay..for my fellow Seinfeld watchers).

The pictures where she has all the "bracelets" on is from this afternoon. I was taking a shower and she got into my bag with my hair bands. She put them ALL on and was quite proud of herself. I think she kind of looks like Madonna from the '80s.

Can you tell she likes her iTouch as well????

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the braclets!

btw...we got a building table for the mega blocks and it is so awesome! ann marie might like it!